Dear JYs

It will be highly appreciated if those who do want to receive Prayer Requests
if they can give me their Email Ids I will be glad to post the same to them as
and when I do get any Prayer Request. Also if anyone does have any email ids
of any group that takes Prayer Requests such as Jeevan Jal, Prayertoweronline,
I will be highly obliged if you could send it across to me.

It is nice to know that some of the Members out here take time out to
specially Pray for the Prayer Requests posted out here. May the Lord bless you
all abundantly in this regard.

A Honest confession
I was once associated with different ePrayer sites and we used to receive
Prayer Request for different intentions. However we noticed that in due time
the volume of Prayer Requests more than doubled. Also Satan started working
overtime and quite a few of us including myself from being the one Praying for
others actually landed up being the one seeking Prayers.

Conviction
Many of us had felt this conviction that being the one fallen in Sin we had no
rights to Prayer for others as we were not worthy. Some even felt that even an
Our Father , Hail Mary or Glory be would not work because we had now become
victims of our sins. This is an absolute lie from the Satan. We later found
out that actually being down in Sin when we prayed for others we actually
found hidden strength to face upto our troubles and our problems.

Prayer
I wouldnt like to contradict anyone but I remember when praying for others I
used to receive mails from people saying whether I knew the "Format" of
praying for others. I was stunned. What was even more surprising each one of
those mails prescribed their own format and well their own copyrights. I didnt
know that Prayers to God had to be in any particular format. If there exist
one I knew only one. That it should come from the Heart and that is what we
followed. I am not saying that saying daily Prayers are bad. Its just that
when we restrict our **dialogue with the Lord in the boundaries of those
Prayers that is when I feel that conversation with our lord is incomplete. I
personally advocate that in addition to Prayers a time of simple sharing and
listening is necessary with the Lord.

Guilt
Remember Guilt comes from Satan. So sometimes when u Prayer and if u are
reminded of any sins always surrender it to the Lord knowing that he is ready
to accept them and ready to forgive them through the sacrament of confession.
Sometimes people are guilty because they didnt get time to Pray or they forgot
to Pray. That is just a conviction from Satan telling us how forgetful we are.
Instead use that same Guilt into an urgency to seek time to Pray with the Lord
and ur guilt will be washed away.

Praising.
I think we all know how important Praise and Worship is before the Lord. The
word of God does tell us that the Lord dwells in the praises of his people.
Hence never forget to praise God in any situation or for any situation even
when ur praying for others even if it was for just 1 or 2 minutes.

The Best Prayer.
Sometimes people ask which is the best Prayer to pray before the Lord. I
simply believe it to be one line. Lord not mine but thy will be done. This
important line is also found in the Our Father which is such an important
Prayer.

Anyways I do feel that after reading this those who didnt think themselve
capable or worthy enough should change their mind. So do take time out and
include others in your Prayers.

These are my personal observations so if u do feel any contradiction do mail
it across so that we may Learn :)

urs in faith

Jason
Mumbai, India.

**dialogue : Please note that I used the Word dialogue which means
conversation between two people because if it was only a one sided
conversation it would be called monologue.

I apologise if this mail is long enough.