Kelvin Luck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to announce the beta release of v2 of my datePicker plugin for
> jQuery. This release is a complete rewrite which makes the date picker
> considerably more powerful and flexible than it previously was. Check out the
> temporary project page:
>
> http://kelvinluck.com/assets/jquery/datePicker/v2/demo/
>
> Note, this is currently in beta and may be a little rough around the edges
> but I'd love to get some feedback. I've tested in FF2, IE6 and Opera 9 but it
> would be good to know if it works in other browsers (particulaly Safari).
> Plus any other feedback on extra stuff you'd like adding or bugs you discover,
>
> Cheers,
>
> Kelvin :)

Works flawlessly in Safari 2.0.4 (build 419.3), comparing functionality
and rendering with Firefox 2.

However, there is a possible bug in this demo:
http://kelvinluck.com/assets/jquery/datePicker/v2/demo/datePickerIntoSelects.html

It lets you select "invalid" dates, such as Feb 31 with the dropdowns.
 While the resulting date in the calendar is sane (Mar 3 in the non-leap
year that I tested with), there might be some validation code missing
somewhere.