> Works flawlessly in Safari 2.0.4 (build 419.3), comparing functionality
> and rendering with Firefox 2.
>
> However, there is a possible bug in this demo:
> http://kelvinluck.com/assets/jquery/datePicker/v2/demo/datePickerIntoSelects.html
>
> It lets you select "invalid" dates, such as Feb 31 with the dropdowns.
>  While the resulting date in the calendar is sane (Mar 3 in the non-leap
> year that I tested with), there might be some validation code missing
> somewhere.

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Re. the invalid dates, I'm not sure where this should
be corrected. You don't want to stop someone from selecting 31 in the date
dropdown just because the month dropdown is on Feb (as they may be selecting 31
and then planning to change the month dropdown).

I've made a bit of a compromise which is that when you open the date picker it
will now automatically update the selects to the date selected in the date
picker. Does this make sense to you? Obviously you would want to validate the
dates in the selects before submitting if this was a real form but this tweak
means that at least the date you see in the date picker is synchronised with
the date on the selects..

Cheers,

Kelvin :)