Exciting!

Here would be my (humble) suggestions:

1. Required fields.  As a general rule, you should have a * asterisk to the
left or right of the input field in a straight vertical line to indicate
required.  Bold is ok, but it's not quite enough to let the user know.
2. When the user clicks submit, it puts all these words on the right in
red.  Its sort of overwhelming.  Highlighting the input field is more
important than red to the right.  Red to the right makes more sense as
Inline errors.  Like email or password format.
3. It still could use something at the top.  Like "You missed X field(s).
They have been highlighted below.  This implies you should scroll to the top
of the form when submit with this kind of error.  Think of a long form,
where the user clicks submit and missed the very first field.  It would be
offscreen otherwise.
4. When doing it right, the checkbox is a nice touch, but I would make it a
little more subtle.  Additionally, use Swiss Design techniques.  This means
everything lines up.  So all the checks line up vertically.
5.  As a general rule, I usually make form fields taller.  Users have
terrible fine motor skills.  A big box is easier to input.  Check out the
username and password fields in Wordpress.  http://www.commadot.com/wp-admin
6. Onblur of the password field.  it's usually good practice to erase the
field once you have a mismatch.  It's near impossible to try to fix it with
the stars there.  Maybe that could be an option in the setup?  like
errorClearInput: false; or whatever.
7. Looking at the setup.  I like the {0} to represent the number, but what
if the number is 1.  Then it would say, Enter at least 1 characters.
Singular vs. Plural.  It's a nitpick to be sure, but it's good grammar.  if
you could say minLength: String.format("Enter at least {0} character{"s"}")
or whatever...something to say greater than 1 gets this otherwise, default.
It's not critical, but its a nice to have.

I recently just launched a form that I tried, but couldn't use the
validation plugin..
Check out the form.  I actually have some issues with it, but its ok.
http://app.marketo.com/signup/signup/code/standard

Notice the tooltip on the password.  I used hoverIntent.  Cool plugin.  That
would be a kickass addition to your validator.
Like have a "hint" declaration which would insert a questionmark with hover
attached.  And if hoverIntent exists, then it could use that instead?

Anyway, I hope this helps out some.  :)

Glen