Are you using the dimensions plugin?
It might be worth using.  Alot of plugins depend on it.

Glen

On 6/26/07, Ganeshji Marwaha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

friends,

In the process of developing this jCarouselLite plugin, i am facing a
problem. When i retrieve the width or height of an element that has a margin
associated with it, then the returned width/height does not take the margin
into account.

Can anyone help me here?

Thanks
-GTG