http://www.visualjquery.com/magazine/issue1.01.pdf

Ganeshji Marwaha wrote:
can i get a link to the last issue, to get an idea of what is the typical style.

-GTG

On 6/29/07, *Rey Bango* < [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Absolutely. Anything jQuery-related.

    Benjamin Sterling wrote:
     > Rey,
     > I may have missed it in the blog, but can these articles be
    related to
     > plugins?  ie jqModal, Form Validator...
     >
     > Ben
     >
     > On 6/29/07, *Rey Bango* < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>>

    <http://www.visualjquery.com/magazine/>). The online magazine was a huge

    --
    BrightLight Development, LLC.