Hi Rey,
   I proposed the idea about a monthly column highlighting say three
or so sites each month, that are doing a bang up job with jQuery. I've
contacted a certain noted javascript author who wrote a few articles
for .NET magazine in the UK. Waiting to see if he'll help me out with
it. I think his javascripting skills are much better than mine.
copy/paste/tweaker,
Ty Gossman