I'll let Yehuda answer that.

Rey

Glen Lipka wrote:
What are the timelines?  Target deadlines.

Glen

On 6/29/07, *Ganeshji Marwaha* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    can i get a link to the
    last issue, to get an idea of what is the typical style.

    -GTG

    On 6/29/07, *Rey Bango* < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

        Absolutely. Anything jQuery-related.

        Benjamin Sterling wrote:
        >  Rey,
        >  I may have missed it in the blog, but can these articles be
        related to
        >  plugins?  ie jqModal, Form Validator...
        >
        >  Ben
        >
        >  On 6/29/07, *Rey Bango* < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>>
        >  wrote:
        >

        >     Back in September of last year, jQuery team member Yehuda Katz
        >     published
        >     the first issue Visual jQuery Magazine
        >     ( http://www.visualjquery.com/magazine/
        <http://www.visualjquery.com/magazine/>). The online magazine