That's just the way Gmail threads its messages.  It appears the poster
replied to the original thread and changed the subject. Google Groups
noted "Discussion subject changed to "Binding actions after an ajax
call?" by Tobias Parent".

Instead of using the actual subject Gmail uses a common index or ID
that is in the message header. Some mail clients don't do this which
is why we often see two or more threads on the same topic, e.g.,
Subject and re: Subject.

The downside to this is that original subject title in no longer
clearly visible.

On Jul 1, 6:18 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> There's some sort of error with the Gmail group a subject titled:
> Binding Actions to an ajax call is being piled on at the bottom of the
> thread started by Ray Bango:
> ANNOUNCE: Call for Articles for Visual jQuery Magazine...
> Strange huh?
>
> On Jun 30, 8:10 pm, Tobias Parent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hey -
>
> >  I've got content being loaded via
>
> > $('#myDivID div.itemContent').load('/controller/action/'), and the
> > information being loaded is a list of links, which I'd like to set to
> > trigger a series of ajax calls for related DIV's throughout the page.
> > Can I simply set the callback on the load() to a bind()? Total NOOB, in
> > over my head.
>
> > glub, blub...

- Toby