Rob Desbois wrote:
Happy Friday 13th all ;-)

Just mocking up a new interface and attempting to use floated <div>s for layout. The right div of two floated next two each other needs to be a tabbed container...but the tabs plugin floats the <li> elements then does a clear:both afterwards which breaks my layout.

I have a feeling I'll be playing with it all afternoon to try and change this, but can anyone assist and point me in the right direction? I like the positioning as it is but just need it to not use floats...

Thanks!

Rob, I cannot reproduce the problem at all with the given code (at least not in Firefox 2), see here:
http://stilbuero.de/jquery/tabs/test.html

So I assume there is something else going wrong!

--Klaus