:D Yeah. It drives me nuts when I can't find a plugin that I liked or the code is dated.

Christopher Jordan wrote:
That's a good idea Rey! :o)

On 7/16/07, *Rey Bango* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    It was a great question. I know I've been in that pinch and thats why I
    started archiving these emails on my box as well as downloading copies.
    That way, if I like the plugin and the author abandons it, I still have
    the code to update it with.

    Rey