Thats a great idea Dan. I'll be glad to upload what I have. Let me talk to John and see what he thinks.

Rey

Dan G. Switzer, II wrote:
Rey,

It was a great question. I know I've been in that pinch and thats why I
started archiving these emails on my box as well as downloading copies.
That way, if I like the plugin and the author abandons it, I still have
the code to update it with.

I wonder if that's worth archiving on the jQuery site somewhere. Either an
FTP folder or a web folder with directory browsing turned on. Something that
would just take FTP'ing the plug-in to the site.

-Dan

--
BrightLight Development, LLC.
954-775-1111 (o)