Finally.  Someone else feels my pain.  I had just posted a message to
this group today about this as well.  I just wish there was an easier
way to remove that flicker/bounce that happens with the jQuery
standard slideUp/slideDown.  Having to call in that many scripts to
get this effect seems pretty un-jQuery.  But nice work!