> I'm sure this will be a huge hit if people are made aware of it. Any
> thoughts about putting it out for others to see? Maybe a blog post or
> something? This is just one more great example of your crescent fresh
> programming skills! Your kick-assity knows no bounds.

I'm a little bit hesitant because I'm 95% certain that I'll be
changing how the step callback works. Right now it's a pixel value (or
a decimal if opacity), but it'll probably become just a decimal in 1.2
(a number 0 to 1, representing how far along the animation is).

I'm sure this will make for a good 1.2 demo though, as it'll actually
make the code for it simpler, I suspect.

--John