From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Karl Swedberg
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 1:44 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Do you think jQuery's documentation is enought?

On Aug 2, 2007, at 2:42 PM, Ganeshji Marwaha wrote:

Hi list,

I have been thinking about a how-to/demo/interesting-use-cases kinda site
for jquery lately.

But, it is not a trivial effort if we want to get it to a state where it
will be something jquery community can be proud of. So, i guess it should be
more of a community effort with a group of people leading the pack.

So, if someone, like one of the leading plugin authors start such an effort
i will be more than willing to spend my nights and weekends on such an
effort.

Hey everyone, please don't forget learningjquery.com!  As most of you know,
I've been quite busy the past 7 months or so writing books, but I'm hoping
to get back into the swing of things after I nail down the clueTip plugin.
Still, there is only so much one person can do. I've extended an invitation
for others to contribute before, and Brandon Aaron has written a few
excellent posts already, but maybe sufficient time has gone by for me to
send out a plea for help again.

If anyone would like to write an entry/article/quick tip for
learningjquery.com, please let me know. I'd be happy to set you up with an
account and let you have at it.

If you all want to do your own thing, that's totally cool, but I think there
is something to be said for having a few centralized places for people to
visit for this sort of thing.

By the way, I just checked my FeedBurner stats, and it reports that
learninjquery.com has over 1,000 subscribers to its feed (and rising). So,
that means lots of attention for your entries. :-)

Cheers,

--Karl

Karl Swedberg

www.englishrules.com