I have throw the files up here

http://www.zendurl.com/tommydiy/tom.html

The JS files can be viewed at
http://www.zendurl.com/tommydiy/jquery.form.js
http://www.zendurl.com/tommydiy/jquery.js
http://www.zendurl.com/tommydiy/tom.js

and  tom_backend.php is displayed below

<?php

        // variables are passed as GET paramerters
        $action=$_POST['action'];

        // action buttons
        if ($action==2)
        {
                if ($action==2)
                {
                        $type='soft';
                        echo "Sending $type reset command... ";
?>

PS I do not call all files 'tom' normally Its not an ego thing :p We
do not have a dedicated external sever in here.

Any insight much appreciated.