Mike  wrote:
>>  That said, jQuery makes it quite possible to reduce an entire
>> application to a single line of code. Please resist this temptation,
>> or if you cannot, split up the statements as Benjamin has shown :)

Yeah, I've often thought writing an app as a single line of code was a
rather dubious achievement.  It seems so metaphorically similar to something
we knew in college as the "Century Club." The idea was to down 100 shots of
beer in 100 minutes. Doing so proved you were "manly" enough to do it but
often resulted in upchuck and at best case gave a nasty hangover with the
only possible benefit being to gratify a insecure ego!  :-)

--
-Mike Schinkel
http://www.mikeschinkel.com/blogs/