Hi Rick,

You might want to attach one .hover() method to the UL instead of the LIs and have that one slide the other element down and up. Then, attach another .hover() to the LIs so that you can have different content displayed depending on which one is being hovered.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com