Hi Lionel,

It looks like you replied to another email message to this group and simply changed the subject line. Unfortunately, people who use a "thread view" in their email programs may ignore your message because it will appear in the same "thread," or group, of messages that they've already determined does not apply to them.

Because we want you to have the greatest chance of receiving help with your problem, we recommend that you send a new message from your email program rather than replying to another message and changing the subject line.

Best Wishes,

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com