Well... my attempts to fix the details div showing with content
didn't work.  At least I think I changed all the padding and line-heights
that I attempted to change back to the way they were.  However, now the
issue seems to have "disappeared"!  Whatever... as long as it works!

The last issue I see now is that *sometimes* when I move the mouse between
menu items, especially the home and buyers menu items, the details-div slides up
and the details content remains on the screen.  It's not always that way, but it
does happen in both IE and FF.  Any ideas on that?

>From what I can tell, you've taken the route of separating the actual div with
>the
details from the div that slides down.  Is that part of what complicates the
synchronization of the "display div" and the "content" or "details" div?

Would it be simpler to actually put the details *inside* the display div to
eliminate the possibility of details being left on the screen without the
background div?

It would seem that placing the details actually in the display div would tied
them
together so that if the display div is visible, the details must be, too, and
vice versa.

And, this is just minor at this point, the details would actually be sliding up
and down
with the display div.

Looks like this may be a "two-wish-list-gift" assistance!  :o)

Thanks,

Rick