Hi, Klaus...and thanks for the response.

What I want to do is create a tabs setup that
will operate as follows and the UI/Tabs settings
that will cause this functionality:

- Initially, the tab details don't show at all
- When a tab is moused over, the details for that tab slide in
- When the tab or the details div for tab is on display, and the
  mouse is moved off the tab and is not on details div, the details
  div slides up
- When a tab is moused over, the details div for that tab is displayed
  and if the user moves the mouse over the menu items horizontally, the
  details div remains on display, but the content change appropriately.

I want a "mouse event" controlled version (mouseover and mouseout) that
works like the demo for the click-controlled version.

Does that make any sense?

Rick