Hi all,

As a follow up to this, I've decided to try and rewrite the image
replace script with JQuery, so I can re-use it.

The one thing I can't seem to find any info on at the moment is doing
a search for only part of an ID.

So in this instance, I would like to search for all submit input tags
in a form that have an ID ending in "_replace". So the ID might be
called "submit_replace". I would only like to search for the
"_replace" part of any ID in the form.

So far I have:

$('form').find('#_replace').addClass("_replace");

Any ideas would be great.
Thanks
Paul