Hi all, I've managed to replace the submit button with the following code:
<a class="replace sendButton_replace" id="sendButton_replace"

All I would like to know now is, how can I create the link for a HREF
to submit the form? The catch is, I would like it to work with the
ajax validator plugin.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers
paul