Hi all,

Sorry to keep pestering, maybe I can make my request simpler so
someone can help.

I am using the Validator plugin, I would like to replace the submit
button with an image using JQuery. The only problem is when I want to
submit the form using a HREF, I need to somehow submit to the
validator plugin. Here is my code currently:

href="javascript:$(this).validate();"

This doesn't seem to work correctly, here is my full block of code in
case you would like to check. I would greatly appreciate any help or
links.

$(document).ready(function(){
        $(":submit[id$='_replace']").each(function() {
                var submitID = $(this).attr("id");
                var submitValue = $(this).attr("value");
                $(this).replaceWith( [ '<a class="replace '
                                , submitID
                                , '" id="'
                                , submitID
                                , '"
href="javascript:$(this).validate();"><em></em>'
                                , submitValue
                                , '</a>'
                });
  return false;