hi again az,

sorry, I've been terribly busy, but I'll try to take a look later on today.

--Karl
_________________
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On Apr 13, 2008, at 4:53 AM, az wrote:

I've made some progress.

I think I've discovered why the clueTips weren't working in IE.
I haven't been able to find much info about it, but according
to this bug ticket, .click() doesn't work in IE:

http://dev.jquery.com/ticket/2352

So, I've implemented the workaround described in the ticket
and things seem to be working in IE!

Here's the updated test page:

http://www.prep-u.com/demo/cluetest.html

That's good, but the waitImage in Firefox is still showing up
in the wrong place.  It's minor, but I'd love a solution that
works 100%.

Any ideas?

thanks,
az