Hi I am somewhat new here and to jquery I learned javascript and have
a previous knowledge of programming.

I am having trouble using the hover and the fadein and fadeout
functions.

I made a script to fade in a list when the mouse is over an image but
it dosen't work at all.

I want to make an action where when the users put the mouse over the
image a window fades in it could be a window/or table/ ect somthing
that will look like a photo album which allows the user to look at
other pics the users has then if the users mouse goes off the picture
and it's not on that fadeded in table/or window  then it would fade
out.

I am trying to play with my css elements I already defined all html
elements to css properties ect.