Ca-Phun Ung wrote:
> Chrome is pretty exciting as it's not just another browser but one that
> sets to up-the-bar. I think it definitely gives other vendors food for
> thought. As to whether it would kill IE? I'm sure it will take some of
> IE's share but only after exhausting FF, Opera and Safari's market... I
> expected this list to be more excited about V8 rather than Chrome itself ;)

I really don't think it will eat in to FF, Opera and Safari - eg, you're
not going to see Chrome running on Nintendo Wii, it's not going to be
the pre-installed browser on OS X and developers aren't going to give up
Firefox and all it's developer extensions over night.

I really do think it's targeted at corporate intranets and home users
who won't switch from MSIE.