From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steffan A. Cline
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 8:37 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: jQuery test suite on new Google Chrome browser

on 9/3/08 7:19 AM, Andy Matthews at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> According to getclicky.com, Chrome already has an almost 3% market share:
>
> getclicky.com/chrome/

I think that 3% is bloated. Not sure if it was here or another list but
someone posted that Chrome is sending the headers for AppleWebKit Safari. It
would seem google needs to change this so they can receive the actual due
credit rather than reap glory at Safari's expense.

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 7 9 3 . 0 0 1 4 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4 Steffan A.
Cline
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
YAHOO : Steffan_Cline   MSN : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GOOGLE: Steffan.Cline             Lasso Partner Alliance Member