hi mindstormkid,

thank you for the feedback! According to your comment and christoph's
comment about the loading time: it's a photographer 's portfolio site,
it is bound to be image-heavy.
So why then load them all up toether instead of "streaming" them? The
barcode cannot work with only partial images. So what i'm thinking is
to use the loading time to actually explain what will come up next as
rotating text messages. I also am considering displaying each image as
a thumbnail once it's loaded. So basically, work on the "preloading"
phase so that it communicates much more.

thanks and keep them coming!

alexandre