I assume all sets tagged
"People" are also tagged as "Experimental", that could be the issue.

>> Exactly. i should have paid more attention to that when setting up the test
>> bed.

your critics are very useful! i'll debrief with the customer. but you
know, she wanted this experimental interface, so i guess many comments
on the usability side will not make any visible UI changes. But i
foresee more explanatory instructions during loading time (plus the
load-on-demand features) will be direct results of you guys comments.

thanks much!

alex