I've also just committed a fix that handles the jumping - as long as
you're not using a slide effect for tabs on a scrolled down page. The
reason is that the height of the page is changed by the slide, thus
affecting the scrollbar which is not put back into its former state
after the animation is completed.

The workaround described above will still apply in that case.

--Klaus