Hi Jack,

thanks for the reply, yes Im just adding/removing via jq
Ive created a workaround that solves this one for me.

Also I just posted another question, I would love to get this new one
solved its driving me nuts!
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en/browse_thread/thread/d10260b0ed3fa4ff/6b8b83bb5d21348a#6b8b83bb5d21348a