I've got a rev almost ready with an onClick (of the nav strip) event handler option and some options for handling numbers. Your event-oriented suggestions are good, I'm thinking about them. Re: xhr, can you elaborate a bit on what you'd be looking for?

Thanks,
Jack

Alexsandro_xpt wrote:
My examples is about add itens on the list in run-time, xhr, delete in
run-time, events onadd, ondelete.
Things like that above.