Atz some point you've to sum up what is supposed to happen and isolate the
faulty part.
No js is running. the row mouseover is probably css. So you've to find out
why.
A wrong path to the jQuery files may be a guess.
Anyway go through the different steps:
-is jquery properly included (you may download the firefox extension
"jsview")
-does the script contain errors (install firebug and activate it, use it)
-has the table the same id as the the id selected by the script. If you dont
understand that sentence,
go to the jQuery website and learn there how "selectors" work, i.e the $()
function.
-check if the php generated table is correct. (install the tidy validator
for firefox)

with all that, you should gain some more autonomy.

Olivier