nice Mike!
I'll try to get that together. all currentrly localhost and virtual
machines.

After I do some logic testing to narrow things down I'll write back
and hopefully post or whatever.

Im gonna remove variables and start with a pure media plugin test page
and remove all my flashvar markup that's ib BOTH the top of the script
(top of your remove code example) AND also the flashvars that are in
my markup, inline I think it's called.

I am using the jquery 1.2.6 so it's weird that only version 1.0 of the
metadata plugin works... though not at all with IEs.
I'll start from scratch and likely have something good to say..

BIG thanks for writing!!!!!!!!
Would have liked to have been more succinct instead of all the posts
here everyone, so thanks for understanding.