Hi MIKE !!!!

I did my thorough testing and found that it's now working here on my
windows virtual machine (ie6 and 7) and my linux localhost server.
Turns out that the slight differences '.data'  and '.metadata'
between version 1 and version 2 of the metadata plugin I think it
is... are reflected as differences also between your  [CODE] example
on the /replace.html page on your media plugin site... AND what
actually being used for the replace demos when I looked at the source
for the page... I may be a bit off accuracy-details-wise though that's
basically what it was. I was using the [CODE] example on the replace
page which, for me, only worked with version 1 metadata plugin.

um, long way of saying it...

AND.. here's a funny one...

I was further dumbfounded 'cause:
I didn't have flash installed correctly on my virtual machine !!!
(newish install is my only miniscule excuse - hehehe) That WAS a
roaring laugh...!!!

best wishes to everybody... we're SO fortunate to be part of this I
believe.