Hi there, Gustavo,

Thanx for the help, but it seems to not be posting anything to the
file now. I will probably look more in-depth into the basics of what
you recommended to see if I can figure out what I might be doing
wrong.

I am also trying to use the following code as well. There is a before
submit sorta thing going on so I am hoping to toss in my validation
code and go from there. This is taken example from the Form Plugin
page and then adjusted a little here and there. So far it works great
minus the form validation.

 var options = {
        beforeSubmit:  showRequest,  // pre-submit callback
        success:       showResponse,  // post-submit callback
        };
    $('#myForm').ajaxForm(options);

        function showRequest(formData, jqForm, options) {
                var formElement = jqForm[0];
                meta: "validate",
                alert('About to submit: \n\n');
                return true;
        }

         // post-submit callback
function showResponse(responseText, statusText)  {
        $.get('tasks.cfm',{},function(data){
                                $('#newTasks').html(data);
                                $('ul:last').fadeIn("slow");
        })
    <!--- alert('Submitted and should work?');  --->
}

Again to everyone thank you for your time I really appreciate it.