Thanks, very helpful -- three more questions:
* Is there documentation covering basic questions like these?
* Can I reference the latest version, if so what would be the URL?
* Can I also hotlink to plugins?  For example I want to use TreeView,
what would be the URL for that .js file?

I've tried various URLs to do both, but not found one that works.

Andrew