If you want to link to version 1.3.2, use this:
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js

If you want to link to the most recent 1.3.x version, use this:
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3/jquery.min.js

If you want to link to the most recent 1.x version, use this:
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1/jquery.min.js

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com