hi Mike,

thank you for replying. your plugin is awesome.

On thing, in your example, you only have one slideshow on the page, I have
multiple slideshows on the page with the updating count. and I can get the
updated count to work for the firat instance of the slideshow but it breaks
for the rest. any ideas?

thanks,

// Ed