This it perfect for me but it brings up another issue: I am using a
left-right scroller and as far as I can tell, the fx option only
allows for one type of transition animation (in my case, I am using
fx: 'scrollLeft', so even when I hit the prev button, it scrolls to
the right when it should scroll left). Is there a way around this?