Hello

I have recently been tasked with making sure the following script
works with our environment.

http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js

The script appears to run under Firefox with no problems at all.

However when running under IE (any version) I first get asked if I
want to open/save/cancel the file, when choosing open I get the
following error

Line: 12
Char: 6947
Error: 'document' is undefined
Code: 800A1391
Source: Microsoft JScript runtime error

Basically scripting is not my area, and I was wondering if this does
point to the script being a fault, or a particular IE setting.  When I
look at the error location it just appears to be a blank space.

Assuming this script has been used by many, I have started to look at
IE settings, any sort of steer at to what HAS to be enabled for this
to work?

Any help with this greatly appreciated

Cheers