Hi!

I'm having problem with a relatively simple effect in Safari (version
4) and Google Chrome/Win. See this web page: http://mansbjorkman.net/

I have created a div, windowContent, inside another div, windowFrame.
When the heading is clicked, windowContent is supposed to slideDown
while also expanding to the width specified by the css. The outer div,
windowFrame, is supposed to automatically resize to make room for
windowContent.

This works great in almost all browsers. But in Safari and Google
Chrome, the width of windowFrame is not adjusted, so the text in
windowContent spills out over the background. I have tried various
solutions, including changing the overflow css property of
windowFrame, and forcibly changing the width of windowContent with
javascript after slideDown. Neither solution has worked very well.

Any ideas? Many thanks in advance.

Yours,
Måns