"Open Source," not that I'm aware of.  Resin 1.0 is free for commercial use, supports
Apache 1.3.9, Servlet 2.1, and JSP 1.0 and has source.  It's not "open source"
because you can't redistribute it or "borrow" Caucho code.  The difference doesn't
really matter unless you're Allaire, IBM, Sun, Netscape, etc. or starting a new
RedHat.

Scott Ferguson
Caucho Technology