As far as I know, there are currently no books in print. I am working on a JSP
book, and I would love to hear from members of this list privately via email as to
your experiences with JSP and what you would like to see covered in the book.

My book will be published by Sun Microsystems Press and will be available in time
for JavaOne 2000. I am also looking for power users who are interested in reviewing
the book.

david geary