Hello, sorry to bother the group with newbie questions, but
the Eclipse "help" seems to primarily be designed for
Eclipse developers.

Ok, so I'm trying to install the solareclipse plugin, and
I've tried tossing it in the root of the eclipse install
and also the plugins folder, no success. So I tried using
the "update manager" which instructs me to type in a web
address to search for plugins on. The sourceforge page for
solareclipse
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/solareclipse/) did not
turn up new plugins.

The eclipse doccos all concern themselves with what to do
after finding an update site, so if someone could point me
at the exact URL I need from solareclipse to make the IDE
happy I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,

Nick