Why not just save yourselves the trouble, and get a license for IDEA
IntelliJ!  :)  It's latest greatest version (I'm running their Early
Access Preview version, not the 2.6 one) and it does XML/DTD completion
and I've found it much more pleasant than WSAD.

Although, I have not given Eclipse a fair shake, admittedly.  And
certainly Eclipse's price is nice!  :)

But I just convinced my team to standardize on IntelliJ.

        Erik