this is assuming that what i wrote is a 'premature optimization' which is
incorrect.
using if-else block is a language construct. the compiler will optimize it
according to its (compiler's) discretion. the jvm will optimize it according
to its (jvm's) discretion.

using try-catch block, by law, required to carry the whole stack in the
object.

advising not to use bulldozer to kill a fly, is not an example of the
'premature optimization'.

--
Daniel Baktiar
Senior JEE* Monkey -- willing to work hard in the Java beans brewery for a

Kirim email ke