can we please just have "make dependencies.tsv" do the right thing so we
don't have to remember which set of flags and env vars we need to use this
time?

I'm also not 100% sure that we'll have even downloaded all the windows
dependencies if they are a "strict superset" given that you are running "go
get" on a Linux machine to start with.

John
=:->