On 29/10/14 21:05, Dimiter Naydenov wrote:
> On 29.10.2014 09:46, David Cheney wrote:
>> Does your $GOPATH include more than one entry ?
> No, it only has a single path.
>

>> The make target should probably just expect godeps to be in your
>> $PATH.
> That's a good point. I did some experiments adding:
> GODEPS := $(shell which godeps)
>
> at the beginning and then trying to use it. I found out what the
> problem was - apparently the Makefile was written with the idea that
> godeps shouldn't be called unless JUJU_MAKE_GODEPS is set to true.
>
> With the following patch, I can now run "make godeps" and related
> targets without an issue:

The reason for the "default off" switch was due to the CI builders and
test machines.

We need to be a little careful here.

When this came out yesterday, I tried to run godeps with the flag
specified above to make the makefile just work, but since I didn't have
the repo at all, it just failed.  And I stopped working on it and threw
away the branch.

Happy to review makefile changes though.

Tim